Brad Allin is willing to fight for your rights to ensure the best possible outcome for you.
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – On November 20th, a case of marijuana-related DUI was concluded, resulting in a verdict of not guilty on the DUID (DRIVING UNDER THE INFULENCE OF DRUGS) charges. The defendant left the courtroom with both his freedom and driving privileges intact, thanks, in no small part, to the masterful efforts of the attorney representing him. READ FULL STORY
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – In less than two months, attorney Brad Allin succeeded in obtaining three dismissals for drivers charged with DUI in cases that the DA insisted on prosecuting. By doing so, Allin has maintained his reputation as an excellent trial lawyer, allowing him to obtain more favorable settlement offers for others he represents. READ FULL STORY
DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer serving Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley
- Questions answered over the phone.
- No charge for the initial consultation.
- I return all calls personally within 24 hours.
- Do you need an Attorney?
If you have a DUI or DUID case and are seeking a DUI Defense Attorney in Fort Collins, Loveland, or Greeley, call me. My extensive knowledge and experience with the local court system makes a difference.
- I have been an instructor of the “DUI Defense” class for local criminal defense attorneys
- I have been an instructor of “Trial Tactics” and “Criminal Law” for the Larimer County POST certified Sheriff’s Academy
To do this, you must go into any DMV office with the “EXPRESS CONSENT AFFIDAVIT AND NOTICE OF REVOCATION” given to you by the officer and request a hearing. If your driver’s license was not taken by the officer, you may bring it with you and surrender it at the time you make the request and you will be granted a temporary permit to drive until the hearing. If you would like to speak with an experienced and qualified DUI Defense Attorney in the Fort Collins area, call me to discuss whether to request the officer’s presence at this hearing. This decision is critical and is made on a case by case basis.
University Disciplinary Hearings
For some, staying in school is the most important goal. I have extensive experience as a DUI lawyer in the Fort Collins area with Colorado State University disciplinary hearings. If you have a university disciplinary hearing ahead of you, I will help prepare you for the hearing and can attend the hearing with you, if you like.
Call me immediately to discuss:
- If you were read your rights.
- If you require a DUI Defense Attorney in the Fort Collins area.
- Did you have to do the roadside maneuvers?
- You passed the roadsides. Why were you arrested?
- Which test should you have taken: blood or breath?
- What about the second blood sample?
- Should you request a driver’s license hearing?
- Should you ask for the officer to be present at the hearing?